Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Homemade Baby Food made easy!

My little guy is just starting on solid foods.  He has been eating rice cereal and oatmeal and will soon start on other fruits and veggies.  In order to make some foods ahead of time, I have cooked and blended the foods until they were smooth, then put them in ice cube trays to freeze them.  After they are frozen, they can be transferred to plastic bags or freezer safe containers.  My only problem is that they often stick in the ice cube trays and I have a hard time getting them out.  The trays also take up quite a bit of room in the freezer. 

There's a solution for both of those problems!  The Mumi & Bubi Solids Started Kit! 
They are very thin, allowing them to be set in the freezer easily.  They also hold 21 cubes on each tray (which is definitely more than one of my ice cube trays hold).  Plus, they come with covers to prevent spilling or being exposed in the freezer. (No more wrapping the tray in plastic wrap!)

I would like to have one!  In fact, I would love to win one from Sugar Pop Ribbons Reviews & Giveaways.  She has recently reviewed the product and seems very pleased with it!  Go over and check it out.  Who knows?  Maybe you'll win the trays!

No comments:

Post a Comment