Monday, February 6, 2012

Free Pop?

I was thrilled this morning when I got an email from a major soft drink company.  Friday night, I had opened up a 12-pack of my husband's favorite beverage and found a can in the middle that was severly dented and only 1/2 full.  While a couple of other cans were sticky from the leaking liquid, the box it's self was not damaged.  So I used the "contact us" form on the website and reported the problem.  The form was very easy to use and identified all the information you needed to provide and helped you find that information on the can/box.  The email this morning was stating that they had recieved the information and were sorry that I had had the problem and were passing the information on to the appropriate bottleing facility.  They also included that they were mailing out a 12-pack replacement coupon!  Whee!  They say it should be here in about 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment