Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Food bargain

So I HATE buying baby food because I don't like paying full-price for it.  I do make my own quite a bit, but if you are going to be away from home, the convenience of store-bought is nice. I recently received a referral to Vitacost.com.  They specialize in natural products, health foods, and supplements.  They also carry products for babies! 
Their referral program allows both the referrer and the referee to get a $10 discount code.  So, with my discount code, I went and bought $10 worth of Earth's Best Baby food.  I was able to pick up 7 (4 oz.) jars of food as well at 1 (1.4 oz.) package of their organic fruit rings!   I did still have to pay shipping (which was $4.99).  My total (since I went a bit over the $10 mark) was $5.30.  Divide that up and it comes to about 66 cents per item.  Oh, and did I mention that you can choose two free samples with each order?  So I also will get 2 tea bags to try out!  I just finished placing the order, and I look forward to getting it in the next 10 or so days!
If this is something you are interested in, please use this link so that we can both get a $10 discount code (does not apply to shipping). 

No comments:

Post a Comment